Sliced bread and slime

Tuesday, June 26, 2018
At the community centre where we have violin lessons there was lots of bread left for the taking.  Erin found an unsliced fruit loaf, in a "traditional" shape and fell in love with it!  For her, an unsliced, high top loaf was so unusual and amazing that we just "had to have it"!

It made me smile as in my childhood it was the exact opposite - a loaf of sliced bread would have been thought of as so modern and exciting (my mum made most of our bread each day).


And this week has been filled with perfecting the perfect slime recipe (I am torn between loving the free play and experimentation and their excitement and hating the mess).

But I have to say, this batch below turned out pretty good.  Of course, they're not exactly sure what they did so they haven't been able to replicate it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top