Beach mornings

Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Note - I started this post months ago.  We have since had periods of rain and colder weather and we haven't actually been back to the beach for a while.  But looking back at these photos reminds me of how beautiful the weather was.


Our weather is beautiful right now - not the cold winter weather we should be having.

We haven't had rain for weeks, the evenings and early mornings are cool enough for jumpers and quilts and the days are sunny and warm.  Although this doesn't bode well for the upcoming summer, I am still going to relish it and have been trying to get us (sometimes just me, sometimes some of us, sometimes all of us) to the beach for a walk/paddle/run/bask.  It is so good for the soul.










One beautiful morning, I surprised them all and we went to a local beach cafe for milkshakes!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top