Callum is home!

Wednesday, November 7, 2018
In mid June this year Callum left to go to America to work as a counsellor at a Summer Camp (he loved the experience) and after that he went to Spain, stayed with my cousin in Majorca for a while, did some travelling around Spain and dipped his foot into France as well.  He then returned home in early October broke, jet lagged, but wanting to travel some more.

I am including a few of Callum's photos, even though they are his memories and not mine - he is after all our son and I want to keep a record of him too!

One of the first photos Callum sent us - found in the pool at the camp (Callum is crouching)


With my cousin's wife, Patricia, in Palma

On the job (he did a bit of work with my cousin)

A few years ago my nephew, Hayden, jumped off this cliff while visiting my cousin.  Callum has now done it ... and so a family tradition has been made!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top