Japan - Tokyo

Sunday, February 3, 2019
In the October school holidays we went to Japan.  I have already posted a few photos about Japan, but the other day I tried to consolidate all photos, from all places, and I thought I'd post about each city we went to.

First off we arrived in Tokyo, and it was more humid than we expected.  We arrived early in the morning but couldn't use our hotel rooms till the afternoon, so after negotiating the trains and finding our way to the hotel so we could leave our bags we wandered around and found a bakery (Japan has cool bakeries - I imagine it is the French influence), and lay around in some gorgeous gardens close to our hotel (you could tell we were the Aussie tourists - the only ones lying on the grass with our shoes off!).

On the streets....













In the temples...





Eating yummy food ...



And back in the hotel...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top